This joint workshop in 2017 aims at bringing together Austria's computer vision and robotics communities to address emerging topics of mutual interest.
The meeting is organized by two independent groups:
OAGM/AAPR addresses image processing, pattern recognition and computer vision
ARW addresses vision-based control of robots and autonomous vehicles.
Whom we want to address:
- Research - Papers on academic research (officially published or "in progress")
- Students - Papers resulting from relevant master or bachelor theses
- Industry - Applications and exhibition of latest developments in robots and machine vision.
What is our aim:
- Bringing together different disciplines to strengthen future cooperation
- Discussing current topics in both or/and joint fields.