This year’s Austrian Robotics Workshop (ARW 2022) comes with an additional focus on the emerging topic “robotics for assistance and in healthcare”.
Venue: Congress-Center Villach
Date: June 14-15, 2022.
A specific goal of this series of events is to strengthen the cooperation between academia and industry. Therefore, contribution and participation from industry is strongly encouraged.
• Design, construction and fabrication of robotic assistance systems
• Modelling and design for robotics in assistance and healthcare
• Robot Modelling
• Software Design & Architecture
• Estimation, Diagnosis and Learning
• Mobile and Service Robots
• Field and Rescue Robots
• UAV, UGV, Autonomous Systems
• Human Robot Interaction, Usability
• Planning and Reasoning
• Realistic Sensor Simulation
• Robot Sensing and Perception
• Sensor Modelling and Calibration
• Sensor Reliability
• Near-Field Sensors in Robotics
• Robotics with applications in assistance and healthcare
• Applications in Industry and Education
The workshop is organized under the auspices of the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, CUAS and
GMAR – Gesellschaft für Mess-, Automatisierungs- und Robotertechnik.
The applicaple rules will be posted here.
“Robotics for Assistance and in Healthcare” is a growing research area and upcoming focus field of industry. Consequently, we especially encourage submissions covering topics related to this field.
The workshop is supported by
- Bundesministerium für Klimaschutz, Umwelt, Energie, Mobilität, Innovation und Technologie
- Österreichischer Verband für Elektrotechnik
- GMAR – Gesellschaft für Mess-, Automatisierungs- und Robotertechnik,
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Austrian Chapter