• Design, construction and fabrication of robotic assistance systems
• Modelling and design for robotics in assistance and healthcare
• Robot Modelling
• Software Design & Architecture
• Estimation, Diagnosis and Learning
• Mobile and Service Robots
• Field and Rescue Robots
• UAV, UGV, Autonomous Systems
• Human Robot Interaction, Usability
• Planning and Reasoning
• Realistic Sensor Simulation
• Robot Sensing and Perception
• Sensor Modelling and Calibration
• Sensor Reliability
• Near-Field Sensors in Robotics
• Robotics with applications in assistance and healthcare
• Applications in Industry and Education
This year’s Austrian Robotics Workshop (ARW 2022) comes with an additional focus on the emerging topic “robotics for assistance and in healthcare”.
Date: June 14-15, 2022
A specific goal of this series of events is to strengthen the cooperation between academia and industry. Therefore, contribution and participation from industry is strongly encouraged.
“Robotics for Assistance and in Healthcare” is a growing research area and upcoming focus field of industry. Consequently, we especially encourage submissions covering topics related to this field.
The applicaple rules will be posted here.
The workshop is organized under the auspices of the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, CUAS and
GMAR – Gesellschaft für Mess-, Automatisierungs- und Robotertechnik.
The workshop is supported by
- Bundesministerium für Klimaschutz, Umwelt, Energie, Mobilität, Innovation und Technologie
- Österreichischer Verband für Elektrotechnik
- GMAR – Gesellschaft für Mess-, Automatisierungs- und Robotertechnik,
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Austrian Chapter,